can a cell be identified as a drop down box without moving the cur

  1. #1
    stumakker
    Guest

    can a cell be identified as a drop down box without moving the cur

    Is it possible to have a permenant arrow on a drop down box so it can be
    identified without having to move the arrow over it.

    Any help would be much appreciated,

    Thanks

    Stu

  2. #2

    Re: can a cell be identified as a drop down box without moving the cur

    Data|Validation dropdown?

    I like to shade the background, but you could add a drawing shape if you wanted.

    Or use a combobox from the control toolbox toolbar or a dropdown from the Forms
    toolbar.