Unableto access "greater than or equal to" Where is it?

  1. #1
    ddewdrops522
    Guest

    Unableto access "greater than or equal to" Where is it?

    Hi. I'm trying to find on Excel, the thing that allows me to write a
    function, so that all the numbers written in a specific area/column (greater
    than some number but less than another) come out highlighted. Could you
    please email back regarding how to access this "greater than or equal to"
    function? Thank you very much.

  2. #2
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Unableto access "greater than or equal to" Where is it?

    greater than or equal to.......>=
    less than or equal to............<=
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!

  3. #3
    Ken Johnson
    Guest

    Re: Unableto access "greater than or equal to" Where is it?

    Sounds like you're looking for Conditional formating, where, for
    example, if you wanted the cells in A1:A10 to be bold when their values
    are greater than or equal to 5 and less than or equal to 10 you would
    do the following:
    1) Select A1:A10
    2) In the main menu bar..... Format>Conditional formating....
    3) Cell Value Is between 5 and 10
    4) Click Format... select Bold in the Font style box of the Font tab
    5) Click OK, click OK

    Note that between 5 and 10 includes 5 and 10 so effect is same as >=5
    and <=10.

    Ken Johnson