Changing Photos in a Image Object

  1. #1
    Troubled User
    Guest

    Changing Photos in a Image Object

    I have named a file path and file location in VB to locate a particular
    photo. As the user selects different items from a droplist the file path and
    name change. In the change event on that droplist I need to know how to call
    the load event for the Image object. So far I have tried:

    Image1.Picture = LoadPicture(PictureFileName1) - Where PictureFileName is my
    path and file name as well as hard coding to

    Image1.Picture = LoadPicture("e:\monthlyreport\Photo1.bmp")

    I don't understand the correct syntax to change the picture file.

    Please help. Thank you!

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Changing Photos in a Image Object

    Hi Troubled User,

    You have responses to your post in Programming.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...