order form with multiple items and sizes for items

  1. #1
    Bernard56
    Guest

    order form with multiple items and sizes for items

    I need a form that has columns for different types of clothing with each
    article having columns for sizes.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: order form with multiple items and sizes for items

    If you describe the layout of your worksheet, and the problem you're
    having, someone may be able to help.

    There's a sample order form here that may help you get started:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlOrderForm01.html

    And information on the INDEX/MATCH functions:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List