How do I insert an excel spreadsheet in Word?

  1. #1
    evh5150
    Guest

    How do I insert an excel spreadsheet in Word?

    I try to insert an excel spreadsheet into Word and it cuts off some of the
    rows. I tried changing the scaling under page setup (in excel) to 70% and
    this worked one time but not again. Is there an easy way to do this that is
    consistent every time? I don't know if there is another way to scale down the
    data I am trying to copy and paste into word.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I insert an excel spreadsheet in Word?

    I like to View-->Selection (which should of course be the area you need) in
    Excel first, then save. Then copy/paste. Here's some more info:
    http://www.officearticles.com/word/e...osoft_word.htm
    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com