How do you recover an earlier version of a file in excel.

  1. #1
    adtrott
    Guest

    How do you recover an earlier version of a file in excel.

    I accidently saved a file to another file. I was wondering if I can get the
    file back.

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: How do you recover an earlier version of a file in excel.

    If the file you've saved on top of is on a network drive you can ask your
    network administrator to restore the prior version, if it's not on a network
    drive and you do not have a backup copy of the file that isn't anything that
    you can do.
    --
    Kevin Backmann