IF formula

  1. #1
    lt73
    Guest

    IF formula

    Is there any way to show the results of an IF formula in a seperate cell. So
    the formula is in A1 but I want to show the results in D3?

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: IF formula

    Hi

    You could format the A1 to have white text and in D3 type =A1

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    AccessHelp
    Guest

    RE: IF formula

    Change the format of Cell A1 to Text, and type in the formula. Now Cell A1
    will show the formula.

    For Cell D3, change the format to General, and type in the formula. Now
    Cell D3 will show the result, instead of showing the formula.

    I hope that's what you want.