Risk Issues register

  1. #1
    sacrum
    Guest

    Risk Issues register

    Thanks to those that have helped over the months in this NG...I have now
    completed my prroject.

    I have produced a project risks & issues register containing auto gen
    matrix - forms - etc etc

    I'm happy to share it if any one wants a copy - there is some interesting
    scripting and its probably unrefined in places but it all works...It is now
    used as a corporate tool with some past IT Projects I have consulted on.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Risk Issues register

    Hi, Sacrum. I'd love to put it on my downloads page with a big credit to
    you?
    It'll go here:
    http://www.officearticles.com/misc/f...oft_office.htm
    (and you could also give out a direct link). Just email anybody's name at my
    domain.
    ************
    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ric_deez
    Guest

    Re: Risk Issues register

    Hi there,

    I work in IT project management and develop some tools in Excel... In
    fact I was just about to commence work on a risk and issues register
    and this may save me a lot of work. I would love to have a copy if the
    offer is still good!

    Ric da Paz
    [email protected]

  4. #4
    sacrum
    Guest

    Re: Risk Issues register

    "ric_deez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I work in IT project management and develop some tools in Excel... In
    > fact I was just about to commence work on a risk and issues register
    > and this may save me a lot of work. I would love to have a copy if the
    > offer is still good!
    >
    > Ric da Paz
    > [email protected]

    great - no problem. I put together a quick guide on how to change certain
    parts in the register and remove the VB password then email you copies. I
    would welcome feedback and any improvement suggestions.

  5. #5
    sacrum
    Guest

    Re: Risk Issues register

    "ric_deez" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I work in IT project management and develop some tools in Excel... In
    > fact I was just about to commence work on a risk and issues register
    > and this may save me a lot of work. I would love to have a copy if the
    > offer is still good!
    >
    > Ric da Paz
    > [email protected]

    Blank copies on route to you both - comments welcomed.