Hyperlinking problem

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Raj Mazumdar
    Guest

    Hyperlinking problem

    Hi there

    I have an excel spreadsheet that has more than 500 different hyperlinks to
    link 500 different emails stored in a folder. Now as soon as the number of
    emails exceed 100, I create a new folder and move the already-linked emails
    into the folder thus losing all the linkings. Is there a way to avoid losing
    the linkings... isn't there a way to link a document so that the link is not
    lost even if the linked document is moved?

    Thanks

    Raj

  2. #2
    Raj Mazumdar
    Guest

    RE: Hyperlinking problem

    Any takers for my question? Perhaps it's not possible, eh?