table variable

  1. #1
    Marina Limeira
    Guest

    table variable

    how to use data to create charts and database funcions as =dbmax, etc.. from
    the a data in sheet1 variable ?

    Because the data is import and I not know the total lines from range of the
    table...

    send please suggestions

    Marina

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: table variable

    You can use a dynamic formula to define the range, and it will adjust
    automatically if the number of rows changes. There are instructions here:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List