How do I reduce the file size of an Excel document?

  1. #1
    Rebecca
    Guest

    How do I reduce the file size of an Excel document?

    My Excel document is 3MB and I don't understand why. We had some pictures in
    the document which we have now deleted but the size is still 3MB. Also, the
    document is only about 50 rows but the scroll on the right hand side is very
    small, as if the document uses all 65000 rows! It is very annoying because
    the scroll position hardly moves as I go from the top to the bottom of the
    relevant rows!! Can you help?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I reduce the file size of an Excel document?

    Peo Sjoblom

    Portland, Oregon

    news:[email protected]...