Printing certain criteria

  1. #1

    Printing certain criteria

    I am interested in learning how to use criteria to print only certain
    sheets as well. Here is my scenario:

    I have approximately 500 sheets and each sheet contains a total. I
    only want to print the sheets that have a total of $20 or greater. Is
    this possible? If so, please inform me step by step because I do not
    have much experience with macros.

    Thanks,

    Justin

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Printing certain criteria

    Try this Justin

    It test cell A1 for the value > 20
    Try it first on a test workbook with 10 sheets or so

    Sub Print_Visible_Worksheets()
    'xlSheetVisible = -1
    Dim sh As Worksheet
    Dim arr() As String
    Dim N As Integer
    N = 0
    For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
    If sh.Visible = -1 And sh.Range("A1") > 20 Then
    N = N + 1
    ReDim Preserve arr(1 To N)
    arr(N) = sh.Name
    End If