How do I specify an end to a worksheet to eliminate empty rows?

  1. #1
    Texasuser
    Guest

    How do I specify an end to a worksheet to eliminate empty rows?

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: How do I specify an end to a worksheet to eliminate empty rows?

    Hi TexasUser, (I hope that isn't your real name)
    Please take the time to ask the question in the body so we know there is a
    question, it might also avoid being so ambiguous that the real question is
    unknown.

    I am going to guess that Cntrl+End takes you past where you think your
    data actual is. For that I would suggest fixing the entire workbook at once
    with DeleteUnuseda macro. at
    Why do my scrollbars go to row 500 -- my data ends in cell E50?, contextures.com, Debra Dalgleish
    I wouldn't even bother with instructions to delete rows/columns manually..
    Upon completion of the macro, it would be a good idea to save the workbook.

    If you have a problem with empty rows between your good data
    Delete Cells/Rows in Range, based on empty cells, or cells with specific values
    Delete ALL rows that are Entirely Blank (#RemoveEmptyRows)
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...emoveEmptyRows
    ---
    HTH,

    "Texasuser" <[email protected]>

  3. #3
    Texasuser
    Guest

    Re: How do I specify an end to a worksheet to eliminate empty rows

    Thank you!