Pivot table problem

  1. #1

    Unhappy Pivot table problem

    I have created a Pivot Table with peoples names and different information associated with each. Every month that information changes along with the people on the report, my problem is that when i replace the source information and refresh the information on the chart the Individual keeps all the old names in the tab but it updates the infoon the sheet. What do i do to change that?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot table problem

    There's information here on clearing old items in a pivot table:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List