pdf from excel workbook

  1. #1

    pdf from excel workbook

    how can i create a pdf from an entire workbook? everytime i try to save as a pdf, i only get the first page of my workbook converted to a pdf. help!!!! please.

    JS.

  2. #2

    Re: pdf from excel workbook

    If you select the tabs you want, you should get all of them. For
    instance, if you want all sheets, click on the first one, then hold
    down the shift key and click on the last one. Then select File/Print
    and choose Adobe PDF as the printer.

    If that's what you're trying and it doesn't work, you might have a
    problem with Acrobat.

    Good Luck.

    Mike

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: pdf from excel workbook

    JS

    Are you using Acrobat Writer?

    Perhaps an alternative would serve you........

    I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here
    at Dale Nurden's site.

    http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm

    Saves first to single *.ps file which is then converted to *.pdf

    Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets.

    Adobe Acrobat has trouble with multiple sheets. From what I hear, AA saves a
    separate file for each sheet.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:05:50 -0600, JScott
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >how can i create a pdf from an entire workbook? everytime i try to save
    >as a pdf, i only get the first page of my workbook converted to a pdf.
    >help!!!! please.
    >

    >JS.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP