deleting unused cells / getting rid of inactive cells

  1. #1
    Woody13
    Guest

    deleting unused cells / getting rid of inactive cells

    I have a workbook and its 34mb; too big. Problem is that while I only use
    down to row 250 on most sheets, if I "Cntrl + End" the curser/active cell
    jumps to the bottom of the spreadsheet (row 65,000+). I've tried to manually
    delete the cells and rows but it doesn't seem to work. Any help is
    appreciated.

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: deleting unused cells / getting rid of inactive cells

    Copy just the data you want from the original and paste into a new sheet.
    --
    Kevin Backmann

  3. #3
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: deleting unused cells / getting rid of inactive cells

    I meant to say, paste into a sheet in a new workbook file.
    --
    Kevin Backmann

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: deleting unused cells / getting rid of inactive cells

    See your other thread

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl