Sorting problem

  1. #1
    Kal321
    Guest

    Sorting problem

    I have a number of large spredsheets made up from data imported from an
    external db. One column in particular consists of records some of which are
    all capitals whilst others are a combination of upper & lower case. I want to
    sort so that all the entrys with capitals are grouped together along with teh
    information in teh other columns. I have tried using teh case sensitive
    option and it doesnt appear to do anything. The files themselves are to large
    to go through manually. Anyone ggot any suggestions as how to fix this?
    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: Sorting problem

    If English is not your native language, you need to give us information on
    your 'local' language so that we can give you accurate information and Chip
    Pearson can include this information in his 'New Postees' information.

    --
    Gary Brown
    gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com

  3. #3
    Kal321
    Guest

    RE: Sorting problem

    English is my native language and all records in the spreadsheet are in
    English. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you about this.