"temporary" menu item in Excel

  1. #1
    Dutch76
    Guest

    "temporary" menu item in Excel

    Hello,

    In the Microsft-VB Help file is described how to add a "temporary" menu
    item to a menu bar. However, the menu item does not disappear until
    Excel is closed whereas I want to get rid of it when closing the
    workbook. Can anybody tell me how to achieve this?

    Thanks in advance.

    --
    Dutch76
    Dutch76's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m829

  2. #2

    Re: "temporary" menu item in Excel

    You can use the workbook_beforeclose event to delete the menu item.