Userform Checkboxes

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Userform Checkboxes

    Hello all,

    This may seem quite trivial but I was wondering if a checkbox on a user form could check other checkboxes on the same userform. Sounds simple but I still cant get it to work...using following code:

    Any ideas appreciated.....and I dont want to use combo boxes as an alternative unless I really have too! Cheers!

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Userform Checkboxes

    g,

    This works for me on a UserForm...

    If CheckBox1.Value = True then
    CheckBox2.Value = True
    Else
    CheckBox2.Value = False
    End If

    Also...

    CheckBox2.Value = CheckBox1.Value

    or...

    CheckBox2.Value = Not CheckBox1.Value

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

    "gti_jobert" wrote in message
    Hello all,
    This may seem quite trivial but I was wondering if a checkbox on a user
    form could check other checkboxes on the same userform. Sounds simple
    but I still cant get it to work...using following code:
    Code:
    --------------------
    Private Sub xbAllAreas_Click()
    If xbAllAreas.Value = True Then