How to Freeze the Pivot Table

  1. #1
    Alan Tang
    Guest

    How to Freeze the Pivot Table

    Hello:

    Is it possible to Freeze the Pivot Table Data? I would like to give the
    table data only. The raw data will be delete to min. the size.

    Thanks a lot!

  2. #2

    Re: How to Freeze the Pivot Table

    Just select the whole table
    edit|copy
    edit|paste special|values

    I'd clean up all the stuff I needed to first. (removing subtotals is easier
    while it's still a pivottable.)

    And just a hint.

    Copy that worksheet with the pivottable first. Then when you screw up the
    formatting, you can start over with the already existing pivottable--you don't
    have to start from scratch.

  3. #3
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: How to Freeze the Pivot Table

    Hi Alan

    Copy the Pivot Table.
    Move to another sheet, Paste Special>Formats
    Past Special>Values
    Send this sheet to required recipients.

    --
    Regards