EXCEL 2003 IS NOT FINDING MY EXCEL 2000 FILES FROM A CD

  1. #1
    jrm-1935
    Guest

    EXCEL 2003 IS NOT FINDING MY EXCEL 2000 FILES FROM A CD

    My new Excel 2003 program is not reading or finding old Excel 2000 files that
    I have on a CD.
    What do I need to do?
    Thanks, jrm

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL 2003 IS NOT FINDING MY EXCEL 2000 FILES FROM A CD

    What IS occurring? Error message?
    ************
    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    jrm-1935
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL 2003 IS NOT FINDING MY EXCEL 2000 FILES FROM A CD

    When I try to go to the folder containing the Excel 2000 files the message is:
    "Folder isn't available" "The folder may be located in an unavaible
    location, protected with a password, or the filename contains a / or \."
    I have no trouble with my computer with Excel 2000.
    Thanks, jrm

  4. #4
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL 2003 IS NOT FINDING MY EXCEL 2000 FILES FROM A CD

    Try copying the folders over to the hard drive. Doesn't sound like an Excel
    issue to me, sounds like a CD problem.

  5. #5
    jrm-1935
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL 2003 IS NOT FINDING MY EXCEL 2000 FILES FROM A CD

    OK, thanks. I believe you are right.