Excel 2002 settings

  1. #1
    Jeff
    Guest

    Excel 2002 settings

    Hi,

    I wanted to change one of the newer features in excel.

    When I click on the toolbar it only shows a few of the possible selections,
    and to see them all I have to select the ">>>" icon. Is there anyway to
    change the settings so that all the selections are visible at once?

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Thumbs up

    Tools > Customize > Options > Always Show Full Menus

  3. #3
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2002 settings