Edit Fill Series - How do I fill using minute increments

  1. #1
    IUnknown
    Guest

    Edit Fill Series - How do I fill using minute increments

    Trying to do a series using 5 minute increments (08:00, 08:05, 08:10, etc.).
    Only options by date are day, wekday, month, and year.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Edit Fill Series - How do I fill using minute increments

    One way:

    Enter 8:00 in A1. Enter 8:05 in A2. Select A1 & A2. Grab the fill handle
    (lower right corner of the selection) and drag down as far as required.

    alternatively,

    Enter 8:00 in A1. Select the desired range. Choose Edit/Fill/Series...

    Choose Type:Linear. Enter 0:05 in the Step field. Click OK.