How do I embed shockwave files into Excel such that they play in E

  1. #1
    Doug
    Guest

    How do I embed shockwave files into Excel such that they play in E

    This is frustrating me to NO end! I have tried to figure this out but I am
    going nowhere very slowly! Does anyone know how to embed a shockwave file in
    Excel such that it plays in Excel i.e. when you click on the Excel file and
    it opens, the shockwave file starts to load and play??? Any help in this
    regard would be MUCH appreciated!

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: How do I embed shockwave files into Excel such that they play in E

    Consider inserting a hyperlink rather than the file. Then use a workbook
    open event macro to start the shockwave.
    --
    Gary''s Student