Prefix and Suffix

  1. #1
    Clare
    Guest

    Prefix and Suffix

    I want to be able to add a suffix and prefix to a column of data that has
    been imported into an excel file without changing each cell individually.
    Does anyone know of a function that will do this?

    I just want to be able to put " infront of the data in the cell and " } at
    the end. this is so that the data can then upload into an HP 48G+ calculator
    that is running a program.

    Help would be greatly appreciated as I am getting tired of changing 80 plus
    cells!

  2. #2
    Govind
    Guest

    Re: Prefix and Suffix

    Hi,

    Use

    Change Cell to the Cell reference you need.

    Regards

    Govind.

  3. #3
    Clare