How do I create a dependent list, to a current list?

  1. #1
    elevenphil
    Guest

    How do I create a dependent list, to a current list?

    I am trying to create a dependent responing list to another drop down list in
    excel.

    I.e.
    Drop down list 1:

    Drop Down list 2:

    If I selected 2 from the fist list I would want list two to automatically
    register B.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a dependent list, to a current list?

    Try Deb's solution here:
    These are called "cascading" or "dependent" drop-downs.
    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...