Excel workbook copying between sheets

  1. #1
    DaveO51
    Guest

    Excel workbook copying between sheets

    How do I copy a cell from one sheet to another in the same workbook?

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Excel workbook copying between sheets

    Do you really mean copy?
    In Sheet2 you could have (in any cell) the formula =Sheet!A1 and that would
    display whatever value is in A1 of Sheet!
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    DaveO51
    Guest

    Re: Excel workbook copying between sheets

    Thanks. Sorted! Best wishes.

  4. #4
    sp_prabhakaran
    Guest

    Re: Excel workbook copying between sheets

    For example you want values from sheet1 to sheet2
    Just type = in sheet2(which cell you store values), then go to sheet1,
    click which cell data you want.

    sp_prabhakaran(at)yahoo.com

    --
    sp_prabhakaran