losing data / formatting..

  1. #1
    nastech
    Guest

    losing data / formatting..

    Hi, I have a 2nd screen that has popped up, 2nd copy of same file.

    Don't know how to open / close in that manner.. file:2 has correct
    formatting,
    Is there a way to close one, / save formatting? Thanks

  2. #2

    Re: losing data / formatting..

    It's caused by window|new window and it's just another view into the same
    workbook (not two separate workbooks).

    Select the window you don't want.
    hit ctrl-w
    save the workbook (or you'll have to do it again)

  3. #3
    nastech
    Guest

    Re: losing data / formatting..

    thanks, knew something like that, having memory problem i think, screens snap
    / jump around alot.. opposites: some files 10MB less in size....