Add to Formula

  1. #1

    Add to Formula

    Hiya Guys and Gals

    I am a little stuck but think that i am seeing the light! I have been at this all day and finally i think i'm gonna crack it, gonna need some help though

    How can i change;

    =IF(OR(AND(A32>(Current-26),A32<=Current),A32>(Current+26)),C32,0)

    To add another AND command;

    AND(E2=Names!D2)

    I have tried many variations but just cannot seem to get it right!

    Your help is very much appreiciated

    Cheers

    James

  2. #2
    pinmaster
    Guest

    RE: Add to Formula

    Try:

    =IF(OR(AND(A32>Current-26,A32<=Current,E2=Names!D2),A32>Current+26),C32,0)

    or do you mean:

    =IF(OR(AND(A32>Current-26,A32<=Current),AND(E2=Names!D2,A32>Current+26)),C32,0)

    HTH
    JG

  3. #3
    Ermm

    I think i must have been drunk when i posted my original question as it was totally wrong. My formula was awful!

    This is the correctish formula;

    =IF(AND((F32=CurWk),(E1=UpdateWk!P1)),UpdateWk!L3," ")

    let me explain what it is supposed to do,

    If F2 is equal to CurWk AND E1 is equal to UpdateWk!P1 then enter value UpdateWk!L3 else enter " ".

    This should work but it doesn't and i cannot see the error in my code!!!

    Regards

    James

  4. #4
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Add to Formula

    Hi James

    The words and formula don't agree. Is it F2 or F32?
    Also, I assume CurWk is a named range, whereas UpdateWk is a sheet name.
    Is this correct?, otherwise, you are missing !cellref after Curwk.

    Do you possibly have any spaces in the sheet name? If so enclose the
    sheet name with single quotes
    'Update Wk'!P1

    --
    Regards

    Roger Govier

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Thanks Roger,

    The Formula was correct all along the problem was that the Cell it refered to had a extra "space" after the word so it wasn't equal

    Thanks

    James

  6. #6
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Add to Formula

    Hi James

    Thanks for letting us know you got it sorted.

    --
    Regards

    Roger Govier

    "superkopite" <[email protected]>