How do I remove unwanted banner pages in excel workbook print

  1. #1
    Johan
    Guest

    How do I remove unwanted banner pages in excel workbook print

    We are running an application which merges several Excel workbooks into one.
    This workbook then gets printed. The problem is how-ever, that our printer is
    set to print banner pages for each user. When printing this specific
    workbook, we get banner pages where-ever the merge occured.
    We have a similar workbook(also gets merged), but on this one the above
    problem does not surface. Could there be a workbook specific setting
    somewhere in excel which forces banner sheets to print?

  2. #2

    Re: How do I remove unwanted banner pages in excel workbook print

    We would get banner pages for each print job. So if we printed sheet1, then
    sheet2, then sheet3, we'd get three banner pages.

    But if all the data was merged into one worksheet (or we printed all three
    sheets at once), then we only got one banner page.

    I think it might be the way you merged the data or the way your printing the
    reports.