Filtering Pivot Tables

  1. #1
    Smonczka
    Guest

    Filtering Pivot Tables

    Hello All,

    Does anyone know if it is possible to code the filter criteria for a
    pivot table? I have several pivot tables in a single workbook that
    look up different data from the same source. One might look up parts
    where another is set to look up Sales. The filter criteria are all by
    date. I am trying to figure out a way that the user only has to select
    the date from of the tables and all the tables' filter of the same
    date. Is it possible to code something like this?

    Thanks,
    Steve

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Filtering Pivot Tables

    There's a sample file here that you could adapt to your workbook:

    Under Pivot tables, look for 'Change Multiple Page Fields'

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Smonczka
    Guest

    Re: Filtering Pivot Tables

    Debra Thank you very much for your help.