Remove element from menu

  1. #1
    Dominic
    Guest

    Remove element from menu

    Hello!

    I'd like to remove some of the elements in the Tools menu for a specific
    workbook but I don't how?

    It a question of "security"... my spreadsheet is protected, but because I
    unprotect it in a macro (and reprotected after), it keeps the password in
    memory so when I go back and try to unprotect it (in the tools menu), it
    doesn't prompt me the password box... If I remove this element of the menu it
    should remove my problem...?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Dominic
    Guest

    RE: Remove element from menu

    ok nevermind, I found the solution.

    Just forget to put the password variable in my macro when in protect my
    spreasheet....