Worksheeting printing when excel is closed

  1. #1
    keatibr
    Guest

    Worksheeting printing when excel is closed

    I have a worksheet that starts printing every time I exit out of it. Is
    there a setting that need to be changed to stop this?

  2. #2

    Re: Worksheeting printing when excel is closed

    This isn't usual behavior.

    I'd look for code under the worksheet module or code under the thisworkbook
    module.

    (Does worksheet really mean a single worksheet or do you mean Workbook?)