How do I identify duplicate numbers in Excel?

  1. #1
    Patrick
    Guest

    How do I identify duplicate numbers in Excel?

    I have an excel sheet with 4 columns and over 700 rows
    Columns:
    1 ID number
    2 First name
    3 Last name
    4 Location

    My concern is the ID number. Is there any function, without scrolling
    through the entire list, that I can use to identify Duplicate numbers?

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: How do I identify duplicate numbers in Excel?

    Hi Patrick:
    Visit Chip's site Duplicates
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...tingDuplicates
    where there is tons of stuff on duplicates
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme