Editing cells is elogating spaces

  1. #1
    David P.
    Guest

    Editing cells is elogating spaces

    All of the sudden when I enter text in a cell what would normally look like
    this "Entering text in a cell" looks like this "Entering text in a
    cell". Kind of weird. It shrinks back down when I hit enter but it is just
    a little anoying. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    --
    David P.

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: Editing cells is elogating spaces

    I sounds like you need to check the horizontal alignment settings:

    Format>Cells>Alignment tab
    Experiment with Horizontal settings
    (It might be set for "Distributed")

    Does that help?

    ***********
    Regards,
    Ron

    XL2002, WinXP-Pro

  3. #3
    David P.
    Guest

    RE: Editing cells is elogating spaces

    Ron, thank you for your reply. That doesn't appear to be the problem. Any
    other thoughts?
    --
    David P.