Blank worksheet

  1. #1
    Christine Flora
    Guest

    Blank worksheet

    I have a user that occasionally when he opens a xls the screen is completely
    blank, no grid lines, no data, no anything. If he print previews it the
    information is there, also you can see the information in normal view if you
    move the cursor around. It appears in the toolbar.

    He has the latest updates to Office 2003 installed.

    Any ideas?

    Regards,
    Christine Flora
    SpaceDev, Inc.

  2. #2

    Re: Blank worksheet

    Maybe the workbook is open, just off the visible screen.

    Window|arrange|Tiled
    and resize the way you like.

  3. #3
    Christine Flora
    Guest

    Re: Blank worksheet

    Dave!

    That was it. Most of our engineers have dual screen configurations. The
    person having the trouble does not. Apparently the engineers are dragging
    the worksheet off the normal screen real estate.

    Thanks so Much!!!
    Regards,
    Christine Flora