confused,please help

  1. #1

    confused,please help

    Hi

    I have a very huge excel file.....linked worksheets etc. and basically it uses vlookup to return numbers from the base sheets.

    most of it works perfectly well except in a few rows....i have dragged the formula all along the column , so the formula doesn't have any error...then how come some different nos. (from the base worksheet) appear in some vlookup functions? Any ideas. Is it because of some formatting error somewhere or...?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: confused,please help

    Hi

    It would be helpful if you could post your formula. It may be the TRUE/FALSE
    at the end that's missing, or maybe you need to use absolute references
    rather than relative - or the other way round.
    Give us a clue!!

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...