Excel links & inserting/deleting rows

  1. #1
    jd
    Guest

    Excel links & inserting/deleting rows

    Hi, I hope someone can help me...

    I was wondering when you link cells within the worksheets in a workbook, if
    it is possible to insert or delete rows within the link in one worksheet and
    have it reciprocated in the other linked worksheet.

    If there is a way to do it, could someone let me know as I haven't been able
    to work it out yet and it would save me a whole load of work!

    Many thanks!

  2. #2
    Jennifer
    Guest

    RE: Excel links & inserting/deleting rows

    If I am understanding you correctly, you want to manipulate rows, data,
    formats, etc on one worksheet and have those changes appear on other
    worksheets. If my understanding is correct, you simply select all worksheet
    tabs you want the changes to affect while holding down the Ctrl key. Those
    selected sheets will all have white tabs. Now whatever changes you make in
    one sheet will be reflected on all sheets you selected. To deselect, simply
    release the Ctrl key and click on one of your spreadsheet tabs. Don't forget
    to deselect ones you've made your changes. Otherwise you will continue to
    change data, etc on all selected sheets.

    Hope that helped.

  3. #3
    jd
    Guest

    RE: Excel links & inserting/deleting rows

    Hi Jennifer,

    Thanks so much for your reply - it has definitely helped me!