were can i download excell xp from for free?

  1. #1
    elly2175
    Guest

    were can i download excell xp from for free?

    i am needing excell or all of office ie word, excel, the works but do i have
    to pay for it as it wasnt on my pc when i got my new pc. i have a disc i got
    with the pc but dont want to do anything incase i break anything.

    can you please get back to me

    thanks elly xx

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: were can i download excell xp from for free?

    Elly

    1. No, you cannot download it for free
    2. If the CD you have is an Office Cd, just insert it, it will run
    automatically and just keep pressing OK and all will be well

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    www.nickhodge.co.uk