Test Post from MWeb Technical Support

  1. #1
    TechCo Demo MWeb
    Guest

    Test Post from MWeb Technical Support

    on behalf of our client.
    please do not respond.

    regards

    MWeb Technical Support

  2. #2
    TechCo Demo IAfrica
    Guest

    Re: Test Post from MWeb Technical Support

    Test response from MWeb Technical Support via news.iafrica.com.
    Original post made via news.mweb.co.za.

    regards

    MWeb Technical Support

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    TechCo Demo MWeb
    Guest

    Re: Test Post from MWeb Technical Support

    Test response from MWeb Technical Support via news.mweb.co.za

  4. #4
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Test Post from MWeb Technical Support

    There are test group on the MS servers for this

    microsoft.public.test.here

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    www.nickhodge.co.uk

  5. #5
    TechCo Demo IAfrica
    Guest

    Re: Test Post from MWeb Technical Support

    Hi Nick

    Sorry for the test in this group. One of our clients was experiencing
    problems
    posting to this specific group. I thought we would check whether there was
    in deed
    a problem posting to this group from our news server.

    Kind regards

    Gary Riffel
    M-Web Operations
    Technical Coordinator
    Tel: 0860 11 22 52 / 082 16 100
    Fax: +27 21 596 8388

    M-Web Head Office, Private Bag X001, N1 City, Cape Town, South Africa, 7463
    www.mweb.co.za

    M-Web: SA's trusted and reliable Internet Service Provider. Just like That.

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6

    Re: Test Post from MWeb Technical Support

    When I'm helping someone with a problem like this, I ask a pretty easy
    question. Then I can see the post, I can see the replies, reply with a thank
    you and it doesn't get Nick mad <vbg>.

  7. #7
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Test Post from MWeb Technical Support

    Dave

    And if it's easy...I can probably answer too! ;-)

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    www.nickhodge.co.uk