why is the data row in pivot table incompletely shown?

  1. #1
    buumoon
    Guest

    why is the data row in pivot table incompletely shown?

    We have about 5000 different rows of data in the data sheet but in the pivot
    table, it has only shown some part of it (less than 2000). Does anyone know
    why? How to correct it?

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: why is the data row in pivot table incompletely shown?

    Hi
    Maybe your data range for the PT is not set to the full range of your
    source data.
    Click on the Pivot Table dropdown on the PT bar, and select Wizard.
    Click back until you see the source data range, and ensure that it
    matches with the full range of your data.
    Click Finish.

    You may be better off defining a dynamic range for your data so that it
    can grow (or shrink) according to your source data.
    For more help on this go to Debra Dalgleish's site and scroll to the
    section on Pivot Tables.
    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
    --
    Regards