Coverting an Excel document

  1. #1
    Caitlin
    Guest

    Coverting an Excel document

    How do I convert an Excel document containing 3 columns of names and
    addresses into a document (pref into Microsoft Word template) to create a
    mailing label document with out individually coping and pasting each name and
    address?

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Coverting an Excel document

    Hi Caitlin

    Don't copy the data anywhere.Ensure you have headers to your data in
    your Excel sheet..
    In Word, use the Mailmerge wizard, and in Step 3 tell it to use an
    existing list and Browse to your Excel file.
    You will then see you can incorporate your data into labels or into a
    form letter.
    You can also filter to select which names to use.

    --
    Regards

    Roger Govier

    news:[email protected]...