Excel Race Wizard

  1. #1

    Excel Race Wizard

    I am seeking data, or information on a Excel wizard.
    Our community has a 10km race every year.
    During the past 4 years at the finish line when the competitors crossed the line there were 2 laptop computers / and this Excel Race Wizard software is capable of registering the time at each competitors crossing, all you had to do was hit the space bar whenever someone would cross. Every competitor had a number assigned to him or her, and was previously registered with there name and number in the program. I believe someone also was manually documenting the numbers as they came accross. As per example he would document the position with the number of the competitor. The beauty of it was that there was no need of using a stop watch, for the times. And all the data of the names and the numbers and the times were now established in the Excel software. I also believe there was some kind of tape or line that the competitor step on and this was attach to the laptops I guess this was inclusive with this Excel Race Wizard Software. If anyone knows of info about the Excel Race Wizard, and or have heard of it; could you please email me the info at >> [email protected]/
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: Excel Race Wizard

    Leon,

    I've sent you a workbook (one that I developed) to the address that you gave below. It doesn't do
    the mechanical interface, but the price is right ;-)

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...