Dragging Formulas

  1. #1
    J.D. Webster
    Guest

    Dragging Formulas

    What I am trying to do is add rows to an existing worksheet with multiple
    formulas. The problem is after I add all of the rows and drag the formulas
    to the end of the added rows, then I have to manually change each formula.
    The formulas are from another workseet in the same workbook, and they look
    like =Page1!L206, when I drag I get =Page1!L207, but what I need is
    =Page1!L216. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Jonathan Cooper
    Guest

    RE: Dragging Formulas

    Do a search in excel for absolute references. This information will be
    helpful to you.

    To answer your qestion specifically, change the formula to =page1!$L$206.