remove all the empty rows at the end of my list?

  1. #1
    rantz
    Guest

    remove all the empty rows at the end of my list?

    Many has asked how to remove blank rows. My problem is that I have
    values in the first approx 20000 rows and then its blank until 64000
    something. This means it's very hard to quickly find the last row. It
    would be so much easier to just be able to move the scroll down to the
    last row and find my last row with values.

    So my question is. How can I remove all the empty rows at the end of my
    list?

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: remove all the empty rows at the end of my list?

    Rantz

    Ensure you select the entire rows, not just the cells, by clicking on the
    row numbers and then select edit>delete (not clear or pressing the delete
    key). Now save the workbook and the scrollbars will act as normal and move
    you to your last 'real cell'

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    www.nickhodge.co.uk

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    rantz
    Guest

    Re: remove all the empty rows at the end of my list?

    Thank you! that worked fine!