How to print cells with lots of text?

  1. #1
    Sings4Fun
    Guest

    How to print cells with lots of text?

    My co-worker and I share a spreadsheet where we track our tasks. Within this
    spreadsheet, we have a "Notes" cell that often contains many notes for the
    task. When we print, the text is truncated. Our clients want to be able to
    print the spreadsheet (instead of having to read it on the PC). Is there a
    way around this limitation?

    Thanks so much for your help!

  2. #2
    I had the same problem recently , and I solved it by creating a text box in the cell and typing in the text box.

    Typing directly into the cell , there are limits as to the of characters that can be viewed from what I could tell.

  3. #3
    Sings4Fun
    Guest

    Re: How to print cells with lots of text?

    I'm not familiar with text boxes, but looked it up in the Help file. I'm not
    sure that will work for what we need. We want the cell to shrink or grow
    based on the text that's in the cell. I can't tell if text boxes will do
    that. I guess I will have to play with it and see. Thanks for the tip.