Formats when cutting and pasting

  1. #1
    Kayle Z
    Guest

    Formats when cutting and pasting

    When I cut the contents from one cell and paste it in another cell, the
    original cell that I cut the contents from loses it's formatting. I only have
    this in one worksheet. It is a shared worksheet by multiple users so I
    suspect something has been turned off or on, but I cannot figure out what it
    is.

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest