Compare/Merge 2 spreadsheets

  1. #1
    PML
    Guest

    Compare/Merge 2 spreadsheets

    Hi,

    I have 2 spreadsheets, one has 8000 records, the other has 8200 records.
    They both have first name and last name columns, but the 8200 spreadsheet has
    200 more different names than the 1st spreadsheet. Is there a way to merge
    these 2 or display which ones are missing or different? I have a 3rd column
    in the 1st spreadsheet that I want to add to the 2nd spreadsheet, but it's
    not matching up with the right names because there are 200 extra.

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest