Cursor won't move horizontallly

  1. #1

    Cursor won't move horizontallly

    Hi

    In my spreadsheet I cant get the cursor to move horizontally
    The left and right arrow keys do not move me to the next cell.

    CAn you tell me how to fix this?
    Thanks
    Art

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: Cursor won't move horizontallly

    If you're using Office XP it could be that the worksheet is protected and the
    worksheet is set to only allow access to unlocked cells.

    See if you can unprotect the worksheet (TOOLS/UNPROTECT)
    --
    Kevin Backmann

  3. #3
    Hi
    Unfortunately theres no option to unprotect in Tools.
    What else could I do?