Calculate Difference between 2 columns in Pivot table

  1. #1
    Karen
    Guest

    Calculate Difference between 2 columns in Pivot table

    I would like to know if the Pivot Table can calculate the difference between
    two columns of data for me. For example, I have the amount of loans in
    December in column A and the amount of loans in January in column B and I
    would like to see the increase or decrease. THe way I've been doing this is
    manually entering in the calculation.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2

    Re: Calculate Difference between 2 columns in Pivot table

    Debra Dalgleish explains lots at: